Why You Need to Start Getting Ready for the Holidays NOW!
It may seem a bit early — but trust us — NOW is the perfect time to start prepping your holiday glam! With social outings and family get-togethers on the horizon, you want to be sure you have ample time to get the most out of your aesthetic treatments. That means time for your skin to renew itself with healthy collagen and elastin growth, your body to naturally flush away targeted fat cells and your injection sites to fully heal from any side effects.
We’ve put together a few scheduling tips for seeing your best results by the holidays, organized by treatment type:
LASER SKIN RENEWAL
● Fraxel® is a laser skin resurfacing treatment that uses points of light to penetrate deep into the skin, removing old, damaged cells and spurring vibrant skin renewal. This revolutionary non-invasive laser can improve tone, texture and radiance for aging, sun-damaged or scarred skin without extended downtime.
Treatment timing: You can expect immediate results with continued improvements appearing in two to three months. An ideal treatment regimen is three to five Fraxel sessions spaced about two to four weeks apart. This time frame allows your skin to fully renew itself and produce new, healthy collagen.
● IPL photofacial is a non-invasive intense pulsed light treatment that can treat an array of skin concerns without disrupting the skin’s surface, including sunspots, brown spots, rosacea and red spider veins, with no downtime required.
Treatment timing: IPL treatments are typically performed in a series of sessions at two-week intervals. To maintain long-lasting improvement and keep your glow going strong, you may choose to undergo seasonal maintenance treatments.
● Clear + Brilliant® refreshes skin by targeting fine lines and uneven tone with non-ablative fractional laser technology. While its laser gently resurfaces your skin by creating tiny micro-injuries, your body’s natural healing response is triggered, boosting collagen production for stronger, more supple skin.
Treatment timing: Depending on the specific skin concerns you want to treat, this no-downtime treatment may require a series of four to six sessions to see optimal results. You may also consider scheduling Clear + Brilliant treatments on a regular basis as part of your overall skin care routine.
● CoolSculpting® is the world’s No. 1 treatment for non-surgical fat reduction, FDA-cleared to freeze away stubborn fat in nine areas of the body using advanced cooling technology. AlluraDerm MD Med Spa is proud to be the No. 1 provider of CoolSculpting in New Mexico!
Treatment timing: Once your fat cells are destroyed, they never come back. But results are gradual. While you may see improvements as quickly as three weeks after your CoolSculpting treatment, you will experience the most dramatic results after two months.
● Botox® is the leading non-surgical cosmetic treatment on the planet, helping millions of women and men achieve smoother, younger-looking skin with incredible ease. This tried-and-true injectable is FDA-approved to improve the appearance of vertical lines between the eyes, crow’s feet and horizontal forehead lines with little to no downtime. We are proud to be the No. 1 Botox provider in New Mexico!
Treatment timing: You may experience a few short-lived side effects at your injection sites, including swelling, mild tenderness, redness and itching. While these effects may only last a few hours, we recommend giving yourself at least two weeks to see your best Botox results.
● Juvéderm® dermal fillers use a modified form of hyaluronic acid to fill in volume loss, contour the face, enhance the lips and reduce the appearance of folds and shadow. When administered by an expert injector, fillers can achieve a youthful, aesthetically pleasing appearance within just a few minutes. Our very own Dr. Lam is the No. 1 injector in New Mexico for Juvéderm fillers!
Treatment timing: Expect to see your results instantly! Any side effects, which may include site injection marks, redness, swelling and bruising, should subside quickly. Nevertheless, try to schedule your filler treatments at least two weeks before you need to be seen. Depending on which filler you get, you can experience anywhere from one to two years of rejuvenation.