Post-Treatment Skin Care: How to Protect Your Investment Albuquerque, NM
Once you’ve undergone an aesthetic skin care treatment, you may be wondering what other steps you can take to maximize your results. Specifically, with laser skin rejuvenation, you can keep your benefits building by stimulating new collagen and elastin growth with every treatment you do. On top of those radiant results, you can protect and enhance your skin’s progress with post-care regimens, including medical-grade skin care products.
With proper post-care products and upkeep, you can make good on your skin-vestment. Here’s how:
Reduced wrinkles and fine lines, improved tone and texture, tighter skin and a renewed glow are all benefits of laser skin treatments. The question is, how can you relish in these results for the long term? The answer: maintenance treatments! Here’s how to keep up with your recommended number of treatments for two of our top medical aesthetic lasers:
For optimal results, we recommend a treatment regimen of three to five sessions spaced about two to four weeks apart. You will notice immediate and progressive results, with optimal improvement usually visible in two to three months. This maintenance schedule allows for proper healing and the production of new collagen to replace damaged tissue.
- Fotona4D® Lift
The results of the Fotona4D Lift are continuously building. A typical treatment protocol involves four to six treatments scheduled four weeks apart. Depending on your goals, lifestyle, medical conditions and skin type, you may only require maintenance treatments once a year.
Post-care treatment kits
Following your professional skin care treatments, you can accelerate the healing process and promote rejuvenation with a carefully crafted post-care regimen. The skin care experts of AlluraDerm MD Med Spa have put together our Custom and Sensitive Skin Post-Care Treatment Products, designed to hydrate, restore, protect and cleanse your treated skin. We will help you determine which treatment kit is right for your skin’s needs during your consultation.
- AlluraDerm Custom Post-Care Treatment Products
○ SkinCeuticals® Hydra Balm: Deeply hydrates, heals and soothes dry skin.
○ SkinMedica® TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream™: Hydrates and helps restore your skin’s barrier function and balance.
○ SkinCeuticals Essential Defense Mineral Shield™: Protects against damaging UVA and UVB rays.
○ SkinMedica Facial Cleanser: Removes excess oil and makeup while hydrating and refreshing skin.
- AlluraDerm Sensitive Skin Post-Care Treatment Products
○ SkinCeuticals Hydra Balm: Deeply hydrates, heals and soothes dry skin.
○ SkinMedica TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream: Hydrates and helps restore your skin’s barrier function and balance.
○ SkinCeuticals Essential Defense Mineral Shield: Protects against damaging UVA and UVB rays.
○ SkinCeuticals Soothing Cleanser Foam: Gently removes impurities while soothing and comforting sensitive, compromised or post-procedure skin.
If you’re not sure how to best care for your skin after treatment, ask us! We’re here to help enhance your aesthetic experience by providing optimal results with minimal healing time. Call (505) 821-9630 or request a consultation online today to get started with our team of skin care experts.