The Top 10 Reasons to get Botox
Botox® is commonly used by men and women to diminish the appearance of wrinkles in the face. It is often used between the eyebrows to relax 11’s, smooth the forehead, lift the eyebrows and diminish crow’s feet. Overall, you’ll enjoy a smoother, more youthful look any time you use Botox®.
Botox® Should be Performed by an Experienced Doctor!
It’s a relatively simple procedure that must be performed by an experienced doctor in order to get the best results. Here are ten more reasons to get Botox®:
- Botox® is safe. As long as you are working with an experienced doctor trained to do Botox® injections, Botox® should be completely safe. Throughout the United States, doctors inject Botox® about 3 million times every year.
- Botox® is virtually painless. Whenever we use needles on the skin there is always risk for pain, but the vast majority of patients at our Botox® medical spa report absolutely no pain with their Botox® injections.
- Botox® takes only 10 minutes. Depending on how many injection sites you require, Botox® can take anywhere from a few minutes to 20 minutes, making it a quick and easy lunch time procedure.
- Botox® requires no downtime. There isn’t any need to take time off work or reschedule your normal activities after your Botox® injections.
- Botox® treats overactive sweating. Botox® is commonly used to treat hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating.
- Botox® lasts 3-4 months. Rather than spending money on drugstore creams and serums that don’t produce results, choose the anti-wrinkle benefits of Botox® for 3 to 4 months of diminished wrinkles in the face.
- Botox® has a high patient satisfaction rate. One online survey found that Botox® had a 95% patient satisfaction rate.
- Botox® makes you look younger over time. One study with identical twins found that the twin who received Botox® injections consistently for 13 years showed fewer signs of aging compared to the twin who did not.
- Botox® is FDA-approved. Botox® is FDA-approved to treat lines and wrinkles, and it is also approved to treat excessive sweating.
- Botox® is non-invasive. There’s no need for surgery with Botox®; instead you get wonderful anti-wrinkle results with just a few injections.
While Botox® is safe, aesthetic results vary depending on the skill of the injector. It’s important you choose the right doctor to perform your Botox® injections.
Meet Dr. Victor Mancha, a Black Diamond Status Physician
At our Albuquerque medical spa, Botox® injections are performed only by Dr. Victor Mancha. Dr. Mancha is among the most elite Botox® providers in the world, as evidenced by his Black-Diamond Physician status, a prestigious honor bestowed on Dr. Mancha by the makers of Botox®. As a Black-Diamond status physician, Dr. Mancha is among the top 1% of Botox® providers worldwide!
If you are interested in Botox® in Albuquerque, New Mexico, we provide free consultations to discuss whether Botox® is right for you. Contact our Albuquerque medical spa at 505-821-9630 today.