5 Celebrities Who Love Injectables
Injectables have been receiving a lot of attention in the media lately, especially with celebrities like Kylie Jenner using an abundance of them. Regardless of this attention, our patients here in Albuquerque don’t need celebrities to tell them injectables such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and dermal fillers like VOLUMA™ and JUVÉDERM®, offer beautiful, natural results when properly administered.
While there will always be celebrities who have had too much cosmetic work done, there are plenty who receive beautiful results from cosmetic treatments done right. Below are 5 celebrities who have been open about the injectables they go to in order to maintain their fresh, youthful appearances.
1. Vanessa Williams: Williams has admitted that she relies on a small amount of BOTOX to keep her features relaxed and unwrinkled. Some areas commonly treated with BOTOX include the forehead, between the brows, crow’s feet, and smile lines.
2. Lisa Rinna: After admitting once that she had a little too much JUVÉDERM® injected, Rinna has since toned it down to a look she now loves. The star not only had lip augmentation, but volume added to other areas of her face as well. As the body ages its production of collagen decreases, which causes a loss of volume in the cheeks and lips. The use of fillers can restore a more supple skin.
3. Kelly Ripa: Ripa has proudly proclaimed to use BOTOX to keep wrinkles at bay. She’s not afraid to admit that the treatment has helped her appear younger and more attractive. As with many women, the use of BOTOX around her eyes and forehead helps her maintain the youthful look she’s known for.
4. Courtney Cox: At first glance, Courtney Cox doesn’t look like she has aged very much since her debut on Friends in the 1990s. This gorgeous actress is in her early 50s and has claimed to use BOTOX for the treatment of crow’s feet, especially around her eyes. The use of BOTOX relaxes the small muscles around the eyes that form wrinkles when they contract.
5. Kylie Jenner: Although Jenner admitted that her initial lip fillers were not flattering, she has softened her appearance recently with less volume. Fillers should be used in small amounts, just enough to give lips a more plump appearance.
Many women trust expert injectors to help them maintain the image they’re looking for. Our very own Allergan Black Diamond status physician, Dr. Lam, has extensive experience with these injectable products and is passionate about accentuating and complimenting the natural aesthetics of the face, while diminishing signs of aging.
This month, Albuquerque’s own AlluraDerm MD medical spa is giving the public a unique opportunity to meet our very own expert injector Dr. Lam with an introductory offer on BOTOX, and VOLUMA and JUVÉDERM fillers. Visit our Spa Specials page to learn more.